NEW! JeevesCDI HVA125, CDI replacement for Dellorto ECU on Husqvarna WRE SM SMS 125, Cagiva Mito 125 SP525
FOR PREMIX ONLY!
This is a CDI replacement for motorcycles using Dellorto ECU. Many users are struggling with the original ECU when trying to simplify the motorcycle's ignition/electrical system and tune up the performance of the engine. This CDI can be connected directly to the original wiring harness, but it does not need all the sensors and does not control Power valve (PV) and oil pump.
Can be used as a replacement for:
- WRE SMS 125 07-08, 8000B1794
- WRE SMS 125 09-10, 8000H1380
- WRE SMS 125 11-12, 8000H7454
- CAGIVA MITO 125 SP 525, 8000A8702, 8000B2545
- and possible also for some other ECU/CDI models
Two user-selectable ignition curves as a standard (milder & wilder).
- Ignition obviously
- Monitoring the engine temperature sensor and transmitting overheating data to the instrument cluster (it is OK, if sensor is missing or cabling damaged)
- Control of MIL light (it shows possible problems detected by CDI unit)
- Transmission of the RPM information to the instrument cluster
NOT supported features:
- Electrical oil pump (you need to premix oil to the gas!)
- Power valve (in some model year's PV is controlled mechanically or by separate electronic control unit, but original Dellorto ECU controls it in some models)
- Throttle position sensor (TPS). Original ECU uses this only for one of the inputs for controlling oil pump correctly
- Intake air temp (IAT) sensor. Original ECU uses this for controlling air solenoid
- Air solenoid
Advantages and improvements over Dellorto:
- Two optimized ignition maps easy to change by user with a"jumper"
- User can provide custom maps of his/her liking to be programmed to the unit (give this information when ordering the unit)
- Works reliably in a wider range of voltages than the Dellorto. In addition, the supply voltage is protected against over-voltage, over-current and false polarity by an automatically returnable fuse and protection circuit
- Battery-less operation possible with an addition of a capacitor
- RFID tag readable with NFC-enabled phone contains product info including hw & firmware versions etc
- Technical support works very well
- UNLIMITED WARRANTY for product defects
About the technology:
- 64MHz Arm® Cortex-M® 32-bit MCU, 128 KB Flash, 36 KB RAM (for comparison, KTM uses on their fuel injected 2-stroke "TPI" models for engine management (ignition and fuel injection) an ECU with 16MHz 16-bit MCU, 256 KB Flash, 16 KB RAM)
- Optimal DC-DC Flyback topology voltage converter for providing Discharge Voltage fully dynamically closed-loop controlled via software with adjustable parameters. Energy up to 100mJ
- “Overkill” thyristor, high-quality capacitor and other components as well as careful circuit board layout ensure that the capacitor is discharged as quickly as possible through the primary coil of the ignition coil, resulting in maximum spark at the spark plug.
FOR PREMIX ONLY!